Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Introduction

I have tried several times to start writing down memories so they will not be forgotten. There are probably some things that I remembered 10-15 years ago that I do not remember now. In another 10-15 years there will probably be many things I do not remember that I do remember now. So this blog will be my attempt to record what memories I do remember now so they will not be forgotten.

So how do I organize something this big? I have 36 years of memories I want to record. Do I organize them by city (where I lived at the time or where the memory took place) or by time period (when I was in grade school or high school or when I was 3 or 25) or by people associated with the memory? I'm not sure yet.

But to get things started, there is an easy category to write about. One that will have many entries. One that should be interesting to read. And one that may surprise people that it's me I am writing about. I am talking about the adventures and dangers I have experienced with my cousin, Harry.

How were we never arrested? How were we never hospitalized? How afraid am I that my son will follow in my footsteps? Very!

Check back every Monday and Friday for the latest memories. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow did this trigger some memories!! I remember bike chicken and thinking it probably wasn't the best idea. Afterwards my first thought was probably, I'm telling!! Haha. By the way, you might want to hire a legal consultant to ensure the statute of limitations are up on these buried treasures.

- Mune Mud - said...

Oh just wait, it gets worse...

Anonymous said...

I actually asked my Sunday school teacher if there was such thing as a spirit bird. She said it was possible for God to take any form. This confirmed the existence of the spirit bird for me.